See Also: Dosimulation™
The Q-XL Simulated Survey Meter senses and responds to virtual radiation that you control. Trainees see realistic simulated-dose readings displayed on the Q-Dose™XL Simulated Survey Meter based on their location within the virtual radiation environment. After an exercise, you can replay location, dose, and rate data so trainees can review their performance, learn in a safe environment, and correct behavior in post-job critiques.
Q-Track’s Near-Field Electromagnetic Ranging (NFER®) Real-Time Location System (RTLS) tracks trainees’ locations in real time – just like GPS, only much more accurate. Dose and rate change when trainees move near simulated sources that you create.
This device has not been approved by the F.C.C. This device may not be offered for sale or lease or be sold or leased until approval of the F.C.C. has been obtained. The information shown is preliminary and may be subject to change without notice or obligation.
- Emulates the Fluke 451B & the Bicron RSO-50 Survey Meters.
- Full-color touch panel display.
- Analog bar graph and digital readout.
- Enables real-time feedback of simulated dose, rate, battery, and alarm status.
- Includes 8 hour USB rechargeable battery.